Iowa lost to a then 1-9 Minnesota team in 1991

**** this ****. This is inexcusable. How in the hell are we supposed to accept a loss to this ****** Minne****ingsota team?!

IDk losing last year with all that talent on D is about as bad. But hey you can't blame KF he has just done so much for Iowa. I would keep writing those checks for another 10 years. Every Direct Deposit KF must just snicker alittle.

The Whole coaching staff should have enough respect for the state to resign after the season. This is UNACCEPTABLE. If they don't they need to been fired. We will not win another game this season. We are paying this idiot 4 million a year for this. Before you reply answer 2 questions for me. How many Rosebowls have we been to? Okeefe needs to be fired immediately. If he is that great of a coordinator, Why has he never been offered a head coaching job? We ran Fry out of town because he had 2 bad years. Well guess what people this our 2nd bad year in a row.

Its coaching - and by the way it was 1990.... and an anomaly for the Hayden Fry era. Hayden rarely lost to teams he was supposed to beat. It is becoming routine for KF and it is time for him to go

Once again playing to our competition. Same with Iowa State. This could be the worst loss that I can remember.

Time for a change, anyone who thinks differently is a fool. We have gone as far as we can with Kirk. I wish he would have gone NFL after the Orange Bowl, that was the absolute peak of his reign. I will always love him and appreciate what he did for us but its time for a change.

I don't want to fire Ferentz unless there was someone reliable in waiting but I'll be honest, based upon the losses to bad teams, almost every year it happens where we lose to someone we're better than, I can't make the argument that Ferentz is an elite coach.

this one to me just seems inexusable - that was a very bad team and you let themn "trick" away a win

Just ridiculous

Great job Coker! To bad it was wasted. Dominated the game and let a bunch of rums stay in it and of course win. This is consistent with sub par teams in the Ferentz era.

pathetic kok should be fired, as well as special teams coach. ferentz had god damn better donate his entire salary this year to the u i scholarship fund.

We have 13 years of evidence to prove that another massive valley is coming for Iowa. We can all quit paying attention until 2014.

Latest posts