Iowa License Plates

Along the lines of the one Dug posted...

23ANDUP

23CHAMP

CHAMP23

WRSTL23

And since they denied your "PIN2WIN"...you could try PINTWIN...it could look like Pin Twin or Pin T'win...I'd fear the former, but hope the latter.

These are good but only for 1 year, See next year when Iowa wins number 24, your plates will not mean anything.

you can just get em reinstated every year too if you want to spend the $50 every year lol

Were you referring to this, because he isn't talking about only having the plates for 1 year then they are no good, but the fact that 23 is only as good until Iowa wins title number 24. The $50 fee is a one time fee then every year after is just your normal registration fee plus $5 for them being personalized.

These are good but only for 1 year, See next year when Iowa wins number 24, your plates will not mean anything.

Were you referring to this, because he isn't talking about only having the plates for 1 year then they are no good, but the fact that 23 is only as good until Iowa wins title number 24. The $50 fee is a one time fee then every year after is just your normal registration fee plus $5 for them being personalized.

Thanks for the clarification scott. I was very confused because this is the first time I have heard of a liscence plate.

You are correct it's $5.00 per year extra, but if you change to a differnet personalized plate each year like for #24 national titles and you have a new plate made then it's the $50.00, that's what I meant.
I actually have personalized Iowa Hawkeye plates.

Latest posts