Iowa/ISU basketball rivalry in jeopardy

you don't see KSU or Kansas play Witcha St
nor do you see Okie St and Oklahoma play Tulsa

You're correct this year Kansas is playing pittsburg st and fort hayes st. not witchita st.

Oklahoma isn't playing Tulsa this year but tonight they are playing Oral Roberts. Should be a good game.

"When I've got a good team?"

Translation: My team sucks.

Tell it like it is brother. Now, let's try to figure out the common denominators involved in the worst period of the program's history.

What could that be?

"When I've got a good team?"

Translation: My team sucks.

Tell it like it is brother. Now, let's try to figure out the common denominators involved in the worst period of the program's history.

What could that be?

No good PG play? No play makers?

You're a bumbling idiot. Exposure? We need in-state exposure to recruit the best Iowa has to offer. Hoiberg is going to clean Fran's clock on recruiting if he doesn't start paying attention in Iowa.

Not only that, but what kind of exposure does playing teams like Campbell provide us? Other than the fact that the highlights were on ESPN, because we LOST to freaking Campbell. I'd rather continue the series with Iowa State than play another no name crap school. UNI and Drake I could take or leave, but after what happened Tuesday I would enjoy the chance to blow the doors off that joke school from Cedar Falls.

People are turning into pansies. It's sad but true. You lose to UNI and you should drop them. Your about to lose to Iowa State and you should drop them. Man up, get better, and compete. It is 3 games out of 13 in the non conference. 3 games out of 30. Its fun for the state

Coming from a team that plays what 14 conf games. Big 12 schools can load up on patsies and home Ws, meanwhile IA plays 18 BIG games (and the average BIG team goes 1-1 in BIG tourney)-thats 20, then add in acc/big 10 challenge thats 21. Not too mention if u play in one of those south padre tourneys (maybe play a couple more big conf schools). Add in ISU and now UNI has all but claimed ownership of hoops in IA, it makes it tough to find Ws and make yourself eligible for postseason. I understand Fran completely

Coming from a team that plays what 14 conf games. Big 12 schools can load up on patsies and home Ws, meanwhile IA plays 18 BIG games (and the average BIG team goes 1-1 in BIG tourney)-thats 20, then add in acc/big 10 challenge thats 21. Not too mention if u play in one of those south padre tourneys (maybe play a couple more big conf schools). Add in ISU and now UNI has all but claimed ownership of hoops in IA, it makes it tough to find Ws and make yourself eligible for postseason. I understand Fran completely

Iowa played all those teams under alford when they were making the postseason regularly. what was alford able to do that fran can't?

Latest posts