Iowa Is No Longer the Fake ID of College Football

he may have gone over the line with hyperbole, at times, well....often, but he always had a leg to stand on. College teams do need to impress on both sides of the ball. Iowa hasn't. This is just one game, but if the "train keep a rollin' all night long" then the worm will turn for us in national perception. Stanley set the nation abuzz with his performance and is now entering the "high draft pick after either his JR or SR season" discussion.

I will reiterate my prediction: Nathan Stanley will be a Heisman candidate at some point and will be a high (if not 1st round) draft pick.

Thanks for posting, TK. I agree with Arvada, Cowherd gets it wrong sometimes but he bases his takes on hard evidence.

I've never thought Pack of Bovine was unfair to Iowa in the past. Honesty is sometimes painful. Unless you are Millennial.

so, now that we've turned 21, we don't need prohibition. come on, kirk, let it all hang out. have fun winning or losing. make it exciting. even kirk HAS to have enjoyed the fans going extra berserk over the offensive explosion and throwing it all over the yard. I mean, right? Please?

He is now seeking entries for a new Fake ID of college football. Funny he has 3 criteria. 1) Delusional fan base. 2) Have to be undefeated or 1 loss. 2) Weak azz schedule.

Last edited:
I will reiterate my prediction: Nathan Stanley will be a Heisman candidate at some point and will be a high (if not 1st round) draft pick.

Notice that when O'Keefe came back to coach QBs, they suddenly started getting Heisman hype and putting up numbers that crushed Tom Brady's.

Latest posts