****Iowa - Indiana Game Thread****

I'm cringing at the fact that we have to play Stave and Gordon. With how bad we are against the run right now. We made Indiana one dimensional and we still can't stop Coleman.

Let's clarify that. Indiana QB getting hurt made them one dimensional. Yes the D knocked QB out on a sack but if he was in, I actually fear what the score would be right now..

Let's clarify that. Indiana QB getting hurt made them one dimensional. Yes the D knocked QB out on a sack but if he was in, I actually fear what the score would be right now..

True statement. Iowa not sharp overall today. Great first quarter and that's about it.

Nice nice nice job Lomax! A win is a win no matter how you win it. I'm going to do some big celebrating tonight! WAY TOGO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!

If that other QB were still in for Indiana, it might have been a different game in the second half.

[/B]

True statement. Iowa not sharp overall today. Great first quarter and that's about it.

I agree. I already stated that the best play the D made was knocking Sudfeld out. With him in there I'm afraid of what the outcome would have been. Indiana was just getting its mojo back when he went out. Just glad Iowa pulled out the W. Hopefully, next week they come out gunning again and do it for a whole football game instead of just a quarter.

Latest posts