****Iowa - Indiana Game Thread****

Serious question, are the 2 screen passes misses on cjb, kmm, or coaches for not giving these two snaps together in practice. I like the idea of leading the receiver on those if it's intentional. Both Cjb and kmm seem frustrated leading me to believe they are not on same page.

Those are on the qb. I taught 7th graders to run a bubble screen, jailbreak screen and quick/smoke screen. My QBs rotate every series and they can make that throw on the first play of the series after not being on the field.

haha, yeah....Iowa's offense is just one big chess match to the tune of 22PPG.

Obviously we try to set plays up. But then how do you explain 99.9999999% of the time we audible, it's a run to the short side? Maybe in game 10 we'll run left...or even pass! (the .0000001% is a false start or a timeout)

sorry for you. must not be fun to watch a fb game in the blind.

Those are on the qb. I taught 7th graders to run a bubble screen, jailbreak screen and quick/smoke screen. My QBs rotate every series and they can make that throw on the first play of the series after not being on the field.

Careful with that truth telling stuff... those without a clue
will attack you personally. It's all they've got...

Not watching game but Eddie and Dolph pretty critical of KMM for not adjusting to CJB. Eddie said CJ releases the ball a good second quicker than JR and KMM needs to get his head turned quicker. ??

Also they are critical of 3rd qtr play calling and particular formations with specific personnel.

For what it's worth..

Gamefilm or another blamed KMM for going lateral when he should be moving a bit forward. CJ is leading him.

I don't think you can say it's all on the QB. Iowa's screens SUCK no matter who the QB is. Really bad. Not sure how much is scheme and how much is execution but the timing is off almost every single time.

Not what I was asking, notice dolph and Eddie said Kmm ran incorrect route. I'm not blaming on being cold, saying not on same route page.

You guys are ridiculous. Rooting for a QB instead of the team.

CJB has a higher ceiling, but in the end the proof is in the pudding, and Rudock's playing better than CJB has ever played.

How can you let him do that. Stack the box. Don't let him get through. Coleman is their only weapon. Unbelievable.

Latest posts