IOWA-Indiana bows down game thread.

Game over. Maybe we can hold off Minny, Purdue, and Nebby to get to Indy. Being undefeated was fun Iowa but we are turning back into the pumpkin this week.

Again, I'm new here ... but do people often talk like this when it's this close with an entire half to play?

Are you clairvoyant or something?

We'll shape it up in the second half. This team can't play with us for 4 quarters.

I don't think that I have been this ticked off about a game in a long time. I may need to shut the windows.

Again, I'm new here ... but do people often talk like this when it's this close with an entire half to play?

We'll shape it up in the second half. This team can't play with us for 4 quarters.
Only the trolls.

Don't mind them. We've had Debby downers saying that we're gonna lose this one for the last month and now we're playing poorly. Everyone's just worked up right now.

Short but not complete indisputable but even if he isn't I don't think it went out of the endzone so at least we got another shot.

That's how you play football right there!!!!! Hopefully that'll light a fire under the rest of the Hawkeyes butts!!!!!!!

Latest posts