IOWA-Indiana bows down game thread.

If defense ponies up in the 2nd half it is our game. IF not, anyone's game. Don't really want to get in a shoot out with these guys. Wrap up and contain the edge defense!

Defense has to make a statement coming out of half time. Shut them the **** down. Give the ball back to CJB.

Hawkinn: grab a few beers and chill ... we will be fine ... hate to see ya pass out from stress and looking for someone on this board to revive ya

I was hoping to be ahead by 20+ at the half but we have the lead, the momentum and an opportunity to make some adjustments on defense. I'm not estatic about where we're at but I can't complain.

Indiana reminds me of Michigan under dickrod, they can score against anyone but they can't stop anyone either.

Up two scores and happy to be leading at half. That's what happens when you play an annoyingly good offense.

Yeah, we should feel pretty good to be in the lead considering the shaky defense and what should have been another TD drive that was blown up by holding calls. We knew coming into the game that Indiana could light it up and we'd have to keep scoring.

I guess we should have some perspective here. Indiana played OSU close til half and then fell apart in the second.

Last edited:
Again, I'm new here ... but do people often talk like this when it's this close with an entire half to play?

Are you clairvoyant or something?

We'll shape it up in the second half. This team can't play with us for 4 quarters.

Not clairvoyant but we have been about as good as Maryland in the second half of games this year and Indiana will move the ball at least as good as they have in the first half. You can call me whatever you want but realist should be at the top of the list.

Latest posts