Iowa has the most wins over Top 25 teams in the country (5)

So if Iowa had one opponent drop from a quad 1 to a quad 2, and Kansas had one opponent rise from a quad 2 to a quad 1, that's all it would have taken to change what InGoodCo said.

Right, but no games that were played last night had any effect on Q1 games of the teams I listed. That's what I'm trying to tell you. You're talking yourself in circles. Maybe you looked at the wrong column or something.

Here, I'll spell it out...here are all Feb 11 games (last night) in P6 basketball:

SEC - No games played

ACC - No games played

B12 - ISU @ Kansas (Q4 game)

B10 - Purdue @ Minnesota (Q1 game which I mentioned above)

Big East - No games played

Pac12 -

USC @ Washington - no effect to any team on the list
Utah @ Cal - no effect to anyone on the list
Colorado @ Stanford - no effect to anyone on the list
Oregon State @ Arizona - no effect to anyone on the list
Oregon @ ASU - no effect to anyone on the list
UCLA @ Washington State - no effect to anyone on the list

No other conference games outside P6 had any bearing on the list either in case anyone's wondering.

Bottom line is, no game in Division 1 NCAA basketball played last night, had any effect whatsoever to the teams on that list with the exception of Minnesota adding a Q1 game against Perdue. So nothing changed from when you said you got your info until now (except, of course, Minnesota)
That one Minnesota game might have changed a big 10 team from a quad 1 to a quad 2, lowering Iowa's game total by 1. Im not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying it's entirely possible.

Also any one of those games listed might have pushed up their NET ranking enough to drop an Iowa opponent out. It's probably pretty easy to get to get to the bottom of. Look at the ranking and see if an Iowa opponent is barely out of quad 1 status. If they are, they could have easily been barely a quad 1 yesterday.

By
Right, but no games that were played last night had any effect on Q1 games of the teams I listed. That's what I'm trying to tell you. You're talking yourself in circles. Maybe you looked at the wrong column or something.

Here, I'll spell it out...here are all Feb 11 games (last night) in P6 basketball:

SEC - No games played

ACC - No games played

B12 - ISU @ Kansas (Q4 game)

B10 - Purdue @ Minnesota (Q1 game which I mentioned above)

Big East - No games played

Pac12 -

USC @ Washington - no effect to any team on the list
Utah @ Cal - no effect to anyone on the list
Colorado @ Stanford - no effect to anyone on the list
Oregon State @ Arizona - no effect to anyone on the list
Oregon @ ASU - no effect to anyone on the list
UCLA @ Washington State - no effect to anyone on the list

No other conference games outside P6 had any bearing on the list either in case anyone's wondering.

Bottom line is, no game in Division 1 NCAA basketball played last night, had any effect whatsoever to the teams on that list with the exception of Minnesota adding a Q1 game against Perdue. So nothing changed from when you said you got your info until now (except, of course, Minnesota)
I’m not talking in circles, the one big ten game could have changed 9 Q 1 game status, and that’s not looking at OOC’s. So, not just the 2 teams that played. I could have missed one, I definitely missed Maryland, but your data is a days difference than mine and it matters

I don’t know the spread but I’m taking OSU. That double OT game against NW will make it nearly impossible for IN to win. And OSU was already the better team IMO. I’ll bet against NW for the same reason.
Not to mention questioning how serious the injury was when Trayce Jackson-Davis and Pete Nance bumped knees. TJD was noticeably limping when he did go back into the game.

That one Minnesota game might have changed a big 10 team from a quad 1 to a quad 2, lowering Iowa's game total by 1. Im not saying that's what happened. I'm just saying it's entirely possible.
Exactly, Fry only wants to try and make me look bad but he clearly doesn’t understand how it works.

By

I’m not talking in circles, the one big ten game could have changed 9 Q 1 game status
But it didn't. They'd have to jump a shitload of spots up or down in the NET ranking for that to happen. They weren't even close to the dividing line.

Also any one of those games listed might have pushed up their NET ranking enough to drop an Iowa opponent out. It's probably pretty easy to get to get to the bottom of. Look at the ranking and see if an Iowa opponent is barely out of quad 1 status. If they are, they could have easily been barely a quad 1 yesterday.
It didn't change any statuses (as far as teams on that list).

But it didn't. They'd have to jump a shitload of spots up or down in the NET ranking for that to happen. They weren't even close to the dividing line.
The entire B1G is on the Q1 line and it depends on road vs home.

Exactly, Fry only wants to try and make me look bad but he clearly doesn’t understand how it works.
Ok, here's a snapshot of the net rankings as of Feb 10th.

The teams I listed this morning are exactly the same in regards to how many more Q1 games they have as opposed to Iowa. What more do you want? LOL

You expect us to believe that on Feb 10th 8 teams had more Q1 games than Iowa, then all of them magically fell below Iowa for one day, then the exact same 8 teams popped back up ahead of them? Wtf dude?

I mean, It'd be a whole lot easier if you could just admit that you were trying to portray Iowa as having a way tougher (comparative) schedule than it does, and fudged a stat off the top of your head without checking. I could at least understand that. But you're bringing nothing concrete to the table to even remotely support your point and I've shown you multiple times that no games that happened yesterday had any effect whatsoever.

I could have missed a team, hell, I've already admitted that I missed Maryland. I could have, I could looked at the wrong row like Fry suggested, but what I won't admit is that today's Net rankings being the same as yesterday, considering 9 teams on his list play in the B1G that had a game between two Q1/Q2 level teams the night before.

The teams I listed this morning are exactly the same in regards to how many more Q1 games they have as opposed to Iowa. What more do you want? LOL

You expect us to believe that on Feb 10th 8 teams had more Q1 games than Iowa, then all of them magically fell below Iowa for one day, then the exact same 8 teams popped back up ahead of them? Wtf dude?

I mean, It'd be a whole lot easier if you could just admit that you were trying to portray Iowa as having a way tougher (comparative) schedule than it does, and fudged a stat off the top of your head without checking. I could at least understand that. But you're bringing nothing concrete to the table to even remotely support your point and I've shown you multiple times that no games that happened yesterday had any effect whatsoever.
speaking of nothing concrete.

see you don't know it works lol. 9 of those teams are in our conference. I'll admit that I could have looked at it wrong just as long as you admit you have no idea how the Net works lol

see you don't know it works lol. 9 of those teams are in our conference.
...but what I won't admit is that today's Net rankings being the same as yesterday, considering 9 teams on his list play in the B1G that had a game between two Q1/Q2 level teams the night before.
What you're suggesting could have been possible if Minnesota had moved itself over one of the dividing lines between Quads when it lost to Purdue. But it didn't. There's no fancy math or complication to it.

Minnesota is not close to any of the dividing lines for Q1, 2, 3, or 4, in either home, neutral, or road games.

The quadrant for any team's game against Minnesota did not change last night. I don't know how else to say it. No teams had their MN game jump or fall into a different quad last night because Minnesota itself did not change quad status in any of the categories I mentioned above.

Latest posts