Iowa has ex coach as the Coach in the league

You do know that Philbin was the head coach of the dolphins from 2012 to 15???
I’m talking about current recruiting class noob. These kids are from the information age they live in the now not even weeks ago just the current. Noah, TJ and now this, we’re going to flip David Bell.

I’m talking about current recruiting class noob. These kids are from the information age they live in the now not even weeks ago just the current. Noah, TJ and now this, we’re going to flip David Bell.

We are going to get Bell because an ex Oline coach is interim Packers coach? I hope bell comes here but I doubt it will be for this reason

He's been the interim head coach for about 4 hours...

I doubt he keeps the job either, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat.

Was I dreaming or was our current quarterbacks coach on the staff with that guy at Miami? That was like a dream team of coaching talent, I can't believe they didn't win a Super Bowl in their time down there.

Was I dreaming or was our current quarterbacks coach on the staff with that guy at Miami? That was like a dream team of coaching talent, I can't believe they didn't win a Super Bowl in their time down there.
Because Jr wasn't coaching their tight ends.

Speaking of ex-Hawks tho, Desmond King just housed a punt to help the Chargers tie it up. No sophomore slump for him.

He almost reminds me of Hyde, in that they use him in the Nickel spot early on as well as a return man, but he's making more waves and earlier than Hyde did as well.

Who said the Ferentz tree had no branches!:)
shopping

Latest posts