Iowa getting hosed in this game

The only good thing is that they are being fairly consistent on both ends. Let people get away with murder 5 times in a row, then call a touch foul. You're right tho, we can't compete with Cockburn in a game officiated this way.

no way a game that is allowed to be that physical goes Iowa’s way. They just don’t have the horses to keep up

yes ladies and gentlemen Illinois has what I like to say "more athletes" and in this case today they dribble, chew gum, smile and score. Iowa is a good NCAA team they will need to get the seed that allows them to not have a horse in the middle (who by the way ate Garza's oats today in the trough) to advance. Garza very good however this will be a stretch in the NBA for him. For what he means for this team I give him the Wooden.

yes ladies and gentlemen Illinois has what I like to say "more athletes" and in this case today they dribble, chew gum, smile and score. Iowa is a good NCAA team they will need to get the seed that allows them to not have a horse in the middle (who by the way ate Garza's oats today in the trough) to advance. Garza very good however this will be a stretch in the NBA for him. For what he means for this team I give him the Wooden.
Dude go back across the river and back to the Illnoy boards and yuck it up with your buds, see you again when you finally beat Iowa in football. Maybe in the 2030's.

Cockburn should have 4 right now. That body-out on Garza on the layup was obvious.
Cockburn bumped Garza on every entry pass to him, actually the entire team was bumping every Iowa player as they were catching the ball, sometimes this is called sometimes is isn't. It's dirty ball and Illinois is the master of it. Plus they have great athletes so if it's not called it's a huge advantage to them.

Hey Dude I live on Iowa soil went to school there even played some spurts their bubba our team just ain't just up to prime time playing even in Peoria. Oh this is hoops don't give a flying jack rabbits ass notion about football its freaking March!

Hey Dude I live on Iowa soil went to school there even played some spurts their bubba our team just ain't just up to prime time playing even in Peoria. Oh this is hoops don't give a flying jack rabbits ass notion about football its freaking March!
Sorry you sound just like my co-worker from Illinois, thought you were him trolling our board.

Thanks you may want to take this up with HR especially if this individual comes in with a Lou Henson mask on. That my friend is mental anguish that no one should be subjected to in a work place environment.

Thanks you may want to take this up with HR especially if this individual comes in with a Lou Henson mask on. That my friend is mental anguish that no one should be subjected to in a work place environment.
Better than an Andy Kaufman mask.

The only good thing is that they are being fairly consistent on both ends. Let people get away with murder 5 times in a row, then call a touch foul. You're right tho, we can't compete with Cockburn in a game officiated this way.
I said the same thing.

Latest posts