Iowa football 2014

Tschroeder13

Give the 2014 schedule a quick glance...

Week 1: UNI @ home
Week 2: Ball State @ home
Week 3: ISU @ home
Week 4: @ Pittsburg
Week 5: @ Purdue
Week 6: open week
Week 7: Indiana @ home
Week 8: @ Maryland
Week 9: open date
Week 10: Northwestern @ home
Week 11: @ Minnesota
Week 12: @ Illinois
Week 13: Wisconsin @ home
Week 14: Nebraska @ home

Looks to be very favorable for Iowa

Interesting quirks because of conference realignment.

Iowa goes to Purdue 2 years in a row but gets Northwestern and Wisconsin in Kinnick 2 years in a row.

2014 will be the 4th time in 5 years that the Hawks have to go to Minneapolis.

Were doing good right now. Lets just take it one game at a time. Hopefully we can get off on the right foot against the golfers this weekend. GO HAWKS!

People said the same thing about last year and this year when the schedules came out.

Well those proles obviously weren't aware of the KF pattern of football. 3 years with 7 or fewer wins, followed by 3 years of 8+ wins. We're about ready for another good run boys!

People said the same thing about last year and this year when the schedules came out.

Then those people are idiots that said it about this year.

Iowa misses Indiana, Illinons and PSU. I don't know how anybody would say that is easy 2-3 years ago when the schedule came out.

Considering we haven't seen them play in the B1G yet this year I think it's safe to predict the entirety of next season. Carry on.

I never thought I would say this...but the game vs. Maryland is the one I am most looking forward to. Terps have been playing good ball this year. Kirk was always good at keeping the boys focused for road trips out east in his first few years...we just didn't have many of them. mostly happy valley.