Iowa Clown Thread

My my my my.........worst coaching I've seen for a long time. Woody hands of stone. We played way to conservative that whole 2nd. half. Wow! Just blows my mind. How can you play basketball your whole life and you can't inbound a ball? I just don't know...........

My my my my.........worst coaching I've seen for a long time. Woody hands of stone. We played way to conservative that whole 2nd. half. Wow! Just blows my mind. How can you play basketball your whole life and you can't inbound a ball? I just don't know...........
How can you be 7' and miss at the rim? Woodbury is awful.

I'm sick of blowing late leads. We'd be talking completely differently about this tenure of we could close games.

Both of these teams are good. I hope that they both win their conferences. The ending was just crazy. Iowa got too nervous at the end of the game. They had composure for over 30 minutes. If you played the game again anything could happen.

I guess he expected his seniors to play like seniors. I do agree with you, though.

Fran didn't earn coach of the year in the last minute, but there was a lot of fumbling and bumbling from the Iowa players. It took a perfect storm of total wtf play to lose that game. Seriously, all Iowa had to do was inbound the ball and start shooting FTs... the game was over.

Fran didn't earn coach of the year in the last minute, but there was a lot of fumbling and bumbling from the Iowa players. It took a perfect storm of total wtf play to lose that game. Seriously, all Iowa had to do was inbound the ball and start shooting FTs... the game was over.

So many games since Fran took over has this description. We're in a better place with him but we're chokers.

I blame this on fran. Enough blame to go around certainly but the prevent offense and not drawing up plays to get the ball to the guy who scored 30 points in the first half is just embarrassing.

clowns storm the court like they just won the national title. Act like you been there before.
I could of swore the clowns were ranked 4th. in the country. Why did they storm the court? AHHHHH little brother syndrome. The clowns will never know how to act like they've been there.

4 seniors and 1 junior and we blow an 8 pt lead with what? a minute and a half left? Can't even get the ball in? lol

Iowa players were tired. It was the first time they went with an 8 player rotation this season. Cyclones play only 7, but they appeared to be much more well conditioned in crunch time

I'll take an embarassing court storm but #4 ranking, undefeated record every day over blowing a 20 point lead to an instate rival and 7-3 record. Hell of a half by Utoff though.
funny how quick ISU fans forgot about the football season btw

These teams play each other tough. The football game was tied until there was 3 minutes left or so even though Iowa was the better team.

Poor play obviously helped ISU storm back, but it's pretty unreal how Uthoff went from Steph Curry in the first half to not being able to make anything in the second half, including the possible winning shot at the end. Several things needed to happen for Iowa to lose, and Uthoff going cold was one of 'em.

Regarding last ten seconds. It seems like the last twenty years have been full of games in which opponents make their last-second shot while Iowa misses or doesn't even get a shot off.

Poor play obviously helped ISU storm back, but it's pretty unreal how Uthoff went from Steph Curry in the first half to not being able to make anything in the second half, including the possible winning shot at the end. Several things needed to happen for Iowa to lose, and Uthoff going cold was one of 'em.Regarding last ten seconds. It seems like the last twenty years have been full of games in which opponents make their last-second shot while Iowa misses or doesn't even get a shot off.
Yeah, it was a good look. It coulda gone the **** in. Iowa basketball has no karma.

I'll take an embarassing court storm but #4 ranking, undefeated record every day over blowing a 20 point lead to an instate rival and 7-3 record. Hell of a half by Utoff though.

That's okay....I'll take a #5 ranking and a Rose Bowl berth over being the worst football program in the nation....

Latest posts