Iowa Clown Thread

And great call on Fran's coaching acumen, guys. Y'all really know your basketball.

Fran should probably be REALLY thankful that Davidson is terrible, because otherwise we'd be talking about coaching options in April.

You guys are acting like we lost to a DIII team. We gave a great effort in a very tough place to play against the #4 team in the nation who has won 31 in a row at home. This is a good Iowa team.

Fran should probably be REALLY thankful that Davidson is terrible, because otherwise we'd be talking about coaching options in April.

Right, because four straight seasons better than the last totally had Fran on the hot seat.

That said, not using the timeout is a mystery.

I blame this on fran. Enough blame to go around certainly but the prevent offense and not drawing up plays to get the ball to the guy who scored 30 points in the first half is just embarrassing.

clowns storm the court like they just won the national title. Act like you been there before.

Right, because four straight seasons better than the last totally had Fran on the hot seat.

That said, not using the timeout is a mystery.

We didn't use the timeout because Fran isn't a very good basketball coach.

So when we're a 3 seed in the NIT, we'd better get Fran on that 5-year extension, right?

When we were up by 13 I told my buddy we'd lose by 10, so I feel like we won! That was pathetic. Woodbury just wastes space on the floor. What's this crap about holding the ball until 8 seconds left and then just throw up a brick. I can't believe what I just saw. Wait... Yes I can.

Latest posts