Iowa beats UM

TwinCitiesHawk

Weaksauce
So, in other news, the Iowa women erased a 14 point halftime deficit (and trailed by 16 at one point, and 7 with 1:30 left) to win on the road against Michigan. Looks like at least the Lady Hawks will be a tourney team.

In a first, I actually switched from the men's game to the women's. If only we had shooters like they have. Down by 15 at one point I think, but fought back. I guess they're back.

Yep, amazing comeback. Wahlin hit a three with 45 seconds left to give them their first, only and final lead of the game. They're playing great, especially after losing Printy.

seems they get hit with the injury bug hard then learn to adapt by seasons end when they play good ball....they might be decent if they could go a season without losing somone

seems they get hit with the injury bug hard then learn to adapt by seasons end when they play good ball....they might be decent if they could go a season without losing somone

Fingers crossed for next year. If the rest of the team can keep playing this way next year when we get Jaime back, this team could be VERY good. There were times this year when the other players would just sort of watch Jaime do her thing, and not really get involved. Now, they have to get involved, and they're seeing what they can do when that happens. Printy going down may end up being a blessing in disguise, and that's not a knock on her. The team I think just needed to learn how to attack without leaning on Printy. That'll take pressure off of her next year, and I think she'll look much better than she did for most of this year (she's just had an off year, overall).

Latest posts