Iowa Basketball

Not4cy

Will somebody please end this TRAIN WRECK? And hire Larry Eustachy!!

Iowa basketball is a complete and utter disaster!!

Period!

No thanks on Eustachy.

You're right. Let's keep Lickliter.

All Eustachy did at Iowa State was get to the Elite 8, win 2 Big 12 Championships and win a national coach of the year.

Who do you think we can hire at Iowa realistically? Who wants to walk into this train wreck?

You're right. Let's keep Lickliter.

All Eustachy did at Iowa State was get to the Elite 8, win 2 Big 12 Championships and win a national coach of the year.

Who do you think we can hire at Iowa realistically? Who wants to walk into this train wreck?

Are you really that challenged? Because I don't want a former ISU guy who had alcohol problems and achieved a lot of success off of Floyd's recruits to be our coach, I all of a sudden want to keep Lick? By the way, how's that "National Coach of the Year" currently doing for Iowa? The fact that you even brought that up is comedy in itself.

Eustachy is not a good fit for Iowa. I doubt he'd be interested in coming to Iowa any more than Iowa would be interested in him.

Cy,
Forbes is Pearl's lead assistant and from Iowa.

He would be cheaper then brining in a "big name" and frankly I don't think we could lure one anyway. then we could use that extra money to buy out Lick

I agree with Burky on why I wouldn't want Eustachy. IT isn't like he is doing anything down at So Miss anyway. Plus he is a Tool.

Are you really that challenged? Because I don't want a former ISU guy who had alcohol problems and achieved a lot of success off of Floyd's recruits to be our coach, I all of a sudden want to keep Lick? By the way, how's that "National Coach of the Year" currently doing for Iowa? The fact that you even brought that up is comedy in itself.

Eustachy is not a good fit for Iowa. I doubt he'd be interested in coming to Iowa any more than Iowa would be interested in him.

Eustachy has been alcohol free for 5 years now. There is a HUGE difference between the national coach of the year at Butler and the national coach of the year at ISU (Big 12 school.

Just because he coached at ISU, you don't want him? WOW. Nice one buddy.

All of Floyd's recruits?? Really??

The year ISU made it to the Elite 8, Tinsley, Horton, and Paul Shirley were Eustachy recruits.

Cy,
Forbes is Pearl's lead assistant and from Iowa.

He would be cheaper then brining in a "big name" and frankly I don't think we could lure one anyway. then we could use that extra money to buy out Lick

I agree with Burky on why I wouldn't want Eustachy. IT isn't like he is doing anything down at So Miss anyway. Plus he is a Tool.

It is hard to recruit to Southern Miss. I would take Larry in a heartbeat over Lickliter. Alfraud and Lickliter are tools too.

Latest posts