Iowa Basketball lands Filip Rebraca Commitment

Seems like kind of a cross between Jared Uthoff and Aaron White.

Aaron White is a good comp. AW wasn't a stretch 4, but definitely could play on the perimeter and defend on the low block. AW was a 4 however, but in the era of positionless basketball, you can get away with Rebracca playing the 5.

Rebracca was a 17 and 8 guy in the Summit league. What you are hoping for and desperately need him to be at minimum on the B1G level: 12 and 5.

Aaron White is a good comp. AW wasn't a stretch 4, but definitely could play on the perimeter and defend on the low block. AW was a 4 however, but in the era of positionless basketball, you can get away with Rebracca playing the 5.

Rebracca was a 17 and 8 guy in the Summit league. What you are hoping for and desperately need him to be at minimum on the B1G level: 12 and 5.
12 and 5 would make him the third leading scorer on the team looking at 20-21's numbers. That's a pretty strong contribution for a transfer.

12 and 5 would make him the third leading scorer on the team looking at 20-21's numbers. That's a pretty strong contribution for a transfer.

A little ambitious? Maybe. Potentially losing your top 4 scorers, the minutes and the shots will be there for him.

I’m thinking 13 and 7. Rebounding transitions pretty well IMO.

The "other" Iowa site says he has signed.
Is he left-handed?

I thought this Filip guy is 6'11"
I know I read that too, and then another article said he is 6'9". So can we get some clarification here? I vote for 6'11". I also hope the weight is off and that he is much bigger and can push people around under the basket.

I know I read that too, and then another article said he is 6'9". So can we get some clarification here? I vote for 6'11". I also hope the weight is off and that he is much bigger and can push people around under the basket.
North Dakota's roster shows him as 6'9" 222lbs.

I've only seen him listed at 6'9 so far and around 225 lbs It'd be nice if he could put on 10-15 more lbs if he's going to be asked to bang with the other centers. He'll wish he had it if not.

Remember back when Mr. Davis listed all his big guys at 6'9? Guys like JR Koch and Guy Rucker. Both those dudes were closer to 6'11 but for whatever reason Mr. Davis was doing that for awhile. This convo reminded me of that

I've only seen him listed at 6'9 so far and around 225 lbs It'd be nice if he could put on 10-15 more lbs if he's going to be asked to bang with the other centers. He'll wish he had it if not.

Remember back when Mr. Davis listed all his big guys at 6'9? Guys like JR Koch and Guy Rucker. Both those dudes were closer to 6'11 but for whatever reason Mr. Davis was doing that for awhile. This convo reminded me of that
Lol, a little Hayden Fry psychology maybe?
Awe shucks he is just 6’9” and 225 lbs. Then he gets on the floor 6’11” and 265. :)

Lol, a little Hayden Fry psychology maybe?
Awe shucks he is just 6’9” and 225 lbs. Then he gets on the floor 6’11” and 265. :)
I don’t care if he’s 6’5” and 205...as long as he plays like (a talented) 6’11 and 265.

Latest posts