~ Iowa Basketball Career Records to Watch ~

Recent Update Movements & Stats to Watch:
  • Jarrod Uthoff passed Melsahn Basabe and is now 4th all time in career blocks.
  • Jarrod Uthoff is 21 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top 10 for career 3PM.
  • Mike Gesell is 27 assists away from tying B.J. Armstrong for 4th all time in career assists.
  • Mike Gesell is 10 steals away from tying Mon'ter Glasper for 10th all time in career steals.
  • Anthony Clemmons is 34 assists away from tying Andre Banks for 10th all time in career assists.
  • Peter Jok is 36 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top 10 for career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Penn State game as of 2/4/2016

Time to put Woody on the radar for rebounds? He may end up just short of top 10, but it's possible.

He should be at 663 career rebounds after the Illinois game.

Reggie Evans is #10 at 794

If we play the minimum 9 more games, he'll need to average 14.6

If we play 11 more, he'll need 11.91

If we play 13 he'll need 10.1

If we play 16 games, he needs 8.2 per game.

Long shot, but if he puts up another 14 or 15 rebound game, it becomes much more likely.

Time to put Woody on the radar for rebounds? He may end up just short of top 10, but it's possible.

He should be at 663 career rebounds after the Illinois game.

Reggie Evans is #10 at 794

If we play the minimum 9 more games, he'll need to average 14.6

If we play 11 more, he'll need 11.91

If we play 13 he'll need 10.1

If we play 16 games, he needs 8.2 per game.

Long shot, but if he puts up another 14 or 15 rebound game, it becomes much more likely.
Nice job!

• Jarrod Uthoff is 12 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top 10 for career 3PM.
  • Mike Gesell is passed B.J. Armstrong and is now 4th all time in career assists.
  • Mike Gesell is now tied with Mon'ter Glasper for 10th all time in career steals.
  • Anthony Clemmons is 17 assists away from tying Andre Banks for 10th all time in career assists.
  • Peter Jok is 19 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top 10 for career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Ohio State game as of 2/28/2016

• Jarrod Uthoff ended his career 1 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top ten.
  • Jarrod Uthoff ended his career 4th all time with 177 blocks.
  • Mike Gesell ended his career 4th all time with 557 career assists, 4 shy of tying Dean Oliver.
  • Mike Gesell knocked Mon'ter Glasper out of the top ten and passed Jim Bartles to end his career 8th all time in career steals with 160.
  • Anthony Clemmons knocked Andre Banks out of the top ten and ended up 10th all time with 344 career assists .
  • Peter Jok is 6 3PM away from tying Justin Johnson and breaking into the top 10 for career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Villanova game as of 3/24/2016

This thread is updated less and less. Too bad because it is my favorite in the board.

My apologies fellas. When busy season hits, it gets harder and harder to keep it updated. I'm glad some of you enjoy it. I'll try to improve the frequency of updates later into the season next year!

So it looks like my tables got all messed up at some point during the past few months from site updates. I'll try and fix it sometime this weekend. Anyways, I believe the only stat to be watching is Jok. He has 6 3s on the year already and I believe is now tied with Justin Johnson for 10th all time.

9th actually, knocked Uthoff out of the top 10. Jok's got an outside chance at making the top 10 in career scoring, but will take a top 10 scoring season to do it.

9th actually, knocked Uthoff out of the top 10. Jok's got an outside chance at making the top 10 in career scoring, but will take a top 10 scoring season to do it.

That's actually incorrect. The Iowa guide doesn't have Josh Oglesby listed. He had 146 career 3s which would mean Josh is 8th, Luke Recker is 9th and Justin Johnson/Jok are 10th.

I apologize for the poor formatting. The site no longer allows tables unless I'm just not seeing the function.

• Peter Jok has passed Justin Johnson, Luke Recker, & Josh Oglesby so far this season and is in 8th place for career 3PM.
  • Peter Jok is 3 3PM away from tying Dean Oliver for 7th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Notre Dame game as of 12/01/2016

If Jordan continues making 5-6 3pt'ers a game, he's going to have at least 60 per season. That would make him #1 all time.

If Jordan continues making 5-6 3pt'ers a game, he's going to have at least 60 per season. That would make him #1 all time.

Heck if he made just 2 a game (There is usually a little over 30 games a year) he'll be at 240 minimum. It's a tall task but it's a possibility. Btw he's averaging 2.3 3PMPG right now.

• Peter Jok has passed Dean Oliver and is now in 7th place all time in career 3PM.
  • Peter Jok is 29 3PM away from tying Brody Boyd for 6th all time in career 3PM.

All stats are up to date through the Stetson game as of 12/06/2016

Latest posts