Iowa banner question

okeefe4prez

There's some show on TV where it's a guy with spiky hair who sits around in a tank top and he talks to other people. I see the show during lunch regularly but the volume is never on, they just have the TV on, but no volume so I don't know what the hell the show is. It looks like some talking head sports show like that one with Rick Bayless's brother and Sterling Sharpe's brother, but with a few more dudes. Anyway, there is a guy on the show who looks like he might be an Iowa fan. Dude has some Iowa banner and an Iowa cup. Question for this board - does anyone know what the Iowa banner is and where I could procure one? I see it on TV like two or three times a week and it's bothering the shit out of me because I want that damned banner.

Thx.

You are a lawyer, you are a really smart guy, it would take you less than 5 minutes to figure this out. Why do you need to do a deep dive into this?

I don't need a deep dive, I looked on eBay, the thing ain't there. I looked on the Bing, just saw a bunch of generic Iowa ones. I was hoping one of the degenerates on here knows what the hell it is and could post a link. Does GDR have them?

There's some show on TV where it's a guy with spiky hair who sits around in a tank top and he talks to other people. I see the show during lunch regularly but the volume is never on, they just have the TV on, but no volume so I don't know what the hell the show is. It looks like some talking head sports show like that one with Rick Bayless's brother and Sterling Sharpe's brother, but with a few more dudes. Anyway, there is a guy on the show who looks like he might be an Iowa fan. Dude has some Iowa banner and an Iowa cup. Question for this board - does anyone know what the Iowa banner is and where I could procure one? I see it on TV like two or three times a week and it's bothering the shit out of me because I want that damned banner.

Thx.

That is the Pat Mcafee show. The producer is an Iowa grad and the one with the Iowa stuff. He had a funny bit a week or so back ripping on Iowa after the Minny loss and staying with Deacon Hill.