IOWA-Ball State football thread.

docholihawk

Sorry guys, I know this is early but I have 2 friends coming over for the game and one talks non stop. Not during the play but before and after it so I don't know how much of a flow I'll be able to get into. I'm expecting bigger and better things from the Hawks this week.

Unfortunately, I have a family function next week and I won't get to see the game live. I'll be seeking out the person who picked the date, obviously a cyclone fan who didn't want to see the beatdown. I'll be looking forward to everybody's comments next week.
By the way, this week I'm going with okeefe's suggestion of steaks on the grill. I must not be in okeefe's income bracket. I bought 3 10 oz. ribeyes to grill and serve with greek salad and hashbrowns with minced onion and 2 oz. cheese sauce over the top. The steaks okeefe pictured had to be at least 1lb. each. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

I'm sticking with my earlier prediction of 35-13. I will accept a much larger margin as long as it's in favor of Iowa.

Really hoping the back seven shows a lot of improvement. I think Jordan Lomax will be a good safety but last week was rough. pass defense has got to step up big time. I'd also like to open the game on offense. First offensive play let's go deep to Willies or Powell. I'll go out on a limb and guess first play will be a run off left tacle.

Latest posts