*** IOWA AT PURDUE GAME THREAD ***

I am just so mad...rebounding is HEART and EFFORT...I can accept losing because they are better shooters or better athletes....but getting out rebounded?? NOPE

White is not physically read to play these minutes yet. McCabe is short. Basabe didn't want to play tonight play tonight. And Bromchie is a terrible option.

i am about to become a believer in the announcers jinx
talk about being undefeated after leading at hal
talk about how Gatens been doing at the ft line and they are about to lose and Gaten misses a ft

This is not a good Purdue team at all. (not saying we are good) But this was a VERY winnable game.

It's not a bad Purdue team. I bet they win 9 or 10 BIG games. Smith, Hummel, and LewJack is a nice senior core. They have no interior players, but neither do we.

I am just so mad...rebounding is HEART and EFFORT...I can accept losing because they are better shooters or better athletes....but getting out rebounded?? NOPE
White is not physically read to play these minutes yet. McCabe is short. Basabe didn't want to play tonight play tonight. And Bromchie is a terrible option.
White, hell the whole team needs to close out better, especially in the corner.

oh look! Gary is there to keep an eye on Fran. We need to f****kin fire Barta now. What a ffuuckin ******.

Latest posts