Iowa at Oregon: Sunday afternoon 4 p.m. ESPNU

Aw jeez

NIT Tournament Games
TIME (ET) MATCHUP TV PPV MOBILE TICKETS
5:00 PM (7) Iowa at (3) Oregon Tickets

images

That is one butt-ugly basketball floor. Looks like what downtown Iowa City merchants find on their sidewalks the morning after busy Saturday nights. How does the NCAA even allow that?

Maybe Barta could get the Corn Growers to sponsor a re-painting of the CHA floor to look like a cornfield.

Good grief.
Actually tweeter, I think that might look kinda cool! dont want them to actually DO it, but it might look kinda cool.

I like this Iowa team with short turnarounds. They had a week to prepare for Nebraska at home and sausaged. Then had a three day turnaround and beat Indiana. I could cite other examples from this year, but it seems like a pattern. Hope I'm wrong.

You are all right. Pac-10 is not good. That court is disgusting. Hawks are not good on (the true) road. Should be a good game.

If Iowa was to get by Oregon I would welcome another trip to Evanston. I would guess that a number of Hawk fans would make the drive and make it a partisan crowd.

If Iowa was to get by Oregon I would welcome another trip to Evanston. I would guess that a number of Hawk fans would make the drive and make it a partisan crowd.

If we are going to jnw again....im in this time...its only a couple hours from Iowa city

Anyone wanna try their hand at a breakdown of key matchups? I know zilch about Oregon basketball.

Iowa will have a hard time controlling Devoe Joseph. He can create off the dribble and shoots 42% from three. Think of him as shooting like Gatens with a little more athleticism.

Here are some [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqwk6HJInIg"]highlights.[/ame]

wow...could this make playing on that court even worse? Man...that court is going to mess with the heads of our shooters, hopefully we can pound the ball inside again.

I don't think from floor level, you would really have a problem with the floor. It is from the elevated views seen on TV that it looks a little crazy. From the floor, you don't see the whole pattern.

Latest posts