^^^^^^ Iowa at MSU - Game Thread ^^^^^^

I love it. This team is sleepwalking and needs to wake up. Fran knows exactly what he is doing. He doesn't give excuses for poor play and I can guarantee he doesn't accept them from his players.

Can't please you ever? If you're calm and composed all the time, then you don't motivate your team. If you hoot and holler a little than you can't keep your team composed.

You got to let a coach, coach to their personality. Fran's got a little fire.

I like Ferentz, Fran not at all

I'm thinking about switching...I'd rather watch a college coach who has composure. Not Tubby though. I love Hawkeye football but Fran is embarrassing.

See ya later!

I'm thinking about switching...I'd rather watch a college coach who has composure. Not Tubby though. I love Hawkeye football but Fran is embarrassing.

If you are thinking about it, do it. Nobody will miss you. Even thinking about it is bad enough. Alford yelled at his players and got in their faces and called them out in the media...did you like him....Lickliter looked like he was doped on pain meds half the time...did you like him.

I appreciate the passion and hard work that fran has contributed and I know the players do also.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Everyone would hate Fran if he coached for another team. There is no reason he needs to get a T every game. No wonder everyone on here ******* about the refs every game. It is a new concept that the aggressor gets the calls.

Latest posts