Iowa and Baylor favored tomorrow night

I actually like Iowa and BYU. Baylor just doesn't do it for me. On paper they are extremely talented just never lived up to it this year. Austin should be more dominate than he is and Jackson is the only one that scares me.

BYU has Haws who is a straight up scorer, and all three of the guards can score from anywhere on the floor. Davies is a strong post presence and a savvy player.

Link??

GO HAWKS!!!

Vegas Insider...not sure why anyone would want a link for the point spread but that's where I got it if you want to have a look. Iowa opened as a 2 point favorite so they're taking enough money to move the line a point. Baylor actually opened as a 3.5 point favorite.

I like Iowa and BYU. I think Baylor plays far better on their home court so...

I actually like Iowa and BYU. Baylor just doesn't do it for me. On paper they are extremely talented just never lived up to it this year. Austin should be more dominate than he is and Jackson is the only one that scares me.

BYU has Haws who is a straight up scorer, and all three of the guards can score from anywhere on the floor. Davies is a strong post presence and a savvy player.

Jimmer-lite is capable of going off on any given night, but he hasn't been as consistent as you would like. They also are pretty darn small, with Davies the only really capable front line player. They are a very experienced team and fairly level headed, which could help. But if Baylor doesn't play stupid, they could just enforce their will on the little cougs.

Vegas Insider...not sure why anyone would want a link for the point spread but that's where I got it if you want to have a look. Iowa opened as a 2 point favorite so they're taking enough money to move the line a point. Baylor actually opened as a 3.5 point favorite.

I like Iowa and BYU. I think Baylor plays far better on their home court so...

Baylor has already smoked them this season and byu really struggles with athletes.

And the game was in Waco. I think that right there makes the game more favorable for BYU.

I didn't realize they had already played this year but I don't see this game being a copy of that one. Don't see BYU going 2 for 12 from 3 again.

They all play better at home than on the road that's why there in the NIT.

True but you're missing my point. Baylor is 3-0 in the NIT but every game was a home game. Iowa won their last game by 11 on the road. BYU won their last game by 17 on the road. Maryland won their last game by 1 on the road. These 3 teams are now going from another team's home court to a neutral court. Baylor is going from their home court to a neutral court. Advantage Iowa, BYU and Maryland...all have done something in the NIT that Baylor has not done.

I don't care who's favored. Let's just tip off and get this show on the road!

Personally, I think the winner of Iowa-Maryland will win the tournament.

That Austin from Baylor is a real piece of work. Apparently during a practice this year, he flipped out on the coaches saying he doesn't need them and said "F*** you guys, and F*** the team, I'm gonna be in the NBA next year."

I am pretty stoked for this game! Do I wish we had made the NCAA, yes. Does it change my enthusiasm for this game or this programs future...nope.

Let's roll the Terps!

That Austin from Baylor is a real piece of work. Apparently during a practice this year, he flipped out on the coaches saying he doesn't need them and said "F*** you guys, and F*** the team, I'm gonna be in the NBA next year."

Not defending him by any means, but I'm sure a lot of things are said during practice that may or may not be intended to be heard outside the gym. I'm sure coaches as well as players have all done or said something stupid out of anger at one point or another behind closed doors and lets not forget were talking about pampered college athletes, I'm sure they all have a lot of growing up to do.

Latest posts