Iowa and Baylor favored tomorrow night

Watching most of the games of this tournament, I love the Hawks — but I think Baylor is the favorite to win the tourney. Of course, it will be interesting to see how they play away from their home floor. Hope the Hawks get to play against the Bears or the Cougars.

Saw BYU beat Mercer and they play very fast,and shoot lots of three pointers. I would prefer for the Hawks,if they win,to play BYU,as I think the Hawks guard the arc pretty well,and would not have to deal with future NBAers in Austin and Jackson ect.

One nice thing about this foursome....all the teams like to get up and down the court,so no Wiskys in sight.

And the game was in Waco. I think that right there makes the game more favorable for BYU.

I didn't realize they had already played this year but I don't see this game being a copy of that one. Don't see BYU going 2 for 12 from 3 again.

Byu went 4-20 from 3 vs Iowa State. Again, on the road for them, but they struggle w/ athletes and I expect bu to win by 10.

Byu went 4-20 from 3 vs Iowa State. Again, on the road for them, but they struggle w/ athletes and I expect bu to win by 10.

Baylor was 6-20 from 3 vs. Iowa State. It's not like they went into Hilton and lit it up...but I get your point. I think BYU will be fine with Baylor's athleticism...especially since I question Baylor's interest/effort away from home.

Latest posts