Iowa Aiming for Five-Day Run in Madison Square Garden

The craziest part of this whole 5 wins in 5 days thing is that if Iowa played even average defense, they could play with everyone in this tournament and be a real threat. Hell, with their offense, they can play with most of the teams in the B1G be even below average on D. The problem is they're historically awful on defense.
It's always possible. But Michigan is a terrible matchup for them. Those guards. And Wagner's intensity. And Beilein in the post season. Ironic thing is that before this year we had as much success against them as anybody since about 2014.

There's a better chance of me making a 5 day run at Selma Hayek, Rhona Mitra, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox and Olivia Wilde.

Ok, I had to Google Rhona Mitra and the first movie I see is hollow man. I didn't even know that girl was famous. We definitely have the same taste in women. I'm gunna start being a lot nicer to you. You probably should have found a way to work Eva Mendez in there tho.

Rob, what are you smoking, drinking, and snorting. C'mon. but I will apologize if they do a million to one and win it all. maybe billion to one

If I were smart enough to start a poll on this thing; Is Fran's "Body of Work" statement worse than KF's "That's Football" comment?

If I were smart enough to start a poll on this thing; Is Fran's "Body of Work" statement worse than KF's "That's Football" comment?
Both of those would follow:

“If I were smart enough to start a poll on this thing.”

:D

Rob, what are you smoking, drinking, and snorting. C'mon. but I will apologize if they do a million to one and win it all. maybe billion to one

He’s reporting what players and Fran are saying.

And his sentence intro to the link is fact.

So why is this on Rob?

Wow, really.....that was just one step up from; I know you are, but what am I. Maybe you'll pick up some new ones in 7th grade.
Sorry. I was just razzing you.

But obviously far more mature than the guy who knee-jerks himself with “Fran bootlicker”-ing for likes.

giphy.gif

5 Day run........

Ok, I had to Google Rhona Mitra and the first movie I see is hollow man. I didn't even know that girl was famous. We definitely have the same taste in women. I'm gunna start being a lot nicer to you. You probably should have found a way to work Eva Mendez in there tho.
Rhona Mitra was in Underworld, Rise of the Licans. She's hot as a blow torch. You can't go wrong with Eva Mendez but she's not in my top 10 or even top 20, probably.

Latest posts