Iowa Aiming for Five-Day Run in Madison Square Garden

Or a new left eye.
tough-crowd-tonight-no-respect.jpg

Yes Iowa needs a 5 day run to make Tourny . Everyone but ClintonIAFan knows that just isn’t happening.

Iowa won’t make it past Thursday!

They have been playing better lately. I wouldn't of bought a powerball ticket if I didn't think I could win. The odds of winning the powerball are probably longer than Iowa winning the tournament.

The craziest part of this whole 5 wins in 5 days thing is that if Iowa played even average defense, they could play with everyone in this tournament and be a real threat. Hell, with their offense, they can play with most of the teams in the B1G be even below average on D. The problem is they're historically awful on defense.

Let's do this! Win 5 games! You have 5 days to win 5 games and a life time to remember it. Don't let anything stop you from your goal! Get out there and win those games!

It would be great if they won (an all-time longshot win, for sure), but a part of me would also be, where the hell has that been all year. I'd feel like I'd been misrepresented to. I suppose I would get over that, I'd at least try to get past it. However, I'm not holding my breath any longer than it took to type this sentence waiting for this outcome.

I thought Fran already threw in the towel on this season? That’s what he made it sound like in that interview that got posted last week.