Iose...BOOM!!!

Talked with Iose & Eppy shortly after taking the photo in this story and got a good vibe. They're Hawkeyes.

Christmas came early gotta love it. He made Iowa work for him but it sounds like it wasn't too much in doubt after all. What a huge get he is. Difference making DEs just make everything so much easier for the defense. We could really use Craig to step up and be that this yr.

Would be surprised if he has to wait two years to start like his brother did. Although I never respected a player more for not bitching about playing behind an upperclassmen that was talented and paid his dues, but clearly was a lesser talent. Speaks volumes to the character of the program.

Talked with Iose & Eppy shortly after taking the photo in this story and got a good vibe. They're Hawkeyes.

Also, it isn't that they have had a great run of great players in the family, it's also they seem to be top notch quality people and a damn great family who has represented Iowa well. Absolutely no issues. Hard work and success.

I don't like to rank guys who have impressed me at such a young age through the years, but if I were to do it, AJE would be up there. From Day 1, when he was in high school.

Impressive family

Great read. I did know he was on the roster as a walk-on but the details are interesting. Again, a quality individual.

Would be surprised if he has to wait two years to start like his brother did. Although I never respected a player more for not bitching about playing behind an upperclassmen that was talented and paid his dues, but clearly was a lesser talent. Speaks volumes to the character of the program.
Yeah that'll just kinda depend how this yr goes. Will guys like Brian Allen and Crawford take strides this yr to put them in position to start the following yr? Either way Epensesa will be playing early and often.

Good get, for sure. Happy he made the choice to become a Hawkeye.

The 2024 class was loaded with DE's. Some weren't 4 star guys but players the staff thought had lots of potential. I suspect some of these guys will move inside.

Latest posts