interesting discussion

Dude has good hair.
7962849.jpeg
He could be the new "Greatest American Hero"

Im fine with not playing Beathard and even Sokol. The talk of them being the next big thing is most likely internet bs anyway.

But Vandenburg was so abysmal that there is just no excuse to have not tried Ruddock or Weinkie.

I agree with this. Seems every year there is some speculation like this about some player. Very rarely plays out that way. Although it is nice to hope...

If this kid can be a solid starter next year..What the hell makes you think he'll stick around for his 5th year?? They rarely do so anymore. He'll be itching for the pros if he is worth a hoot. If he could have helped the team or any QB helped the team this year,they should have played.

What would ever in your wildest imagination start talking NFL about his guy already? There are still those that think Stanzi is with the Chief's because of his talent.

JVB is the only D1 FBS QB to take every snap for his team this year. Our Media should be ALL over this stat and question KF on this issue until they get some decent answers. Our media needs to sack up. A lot of players are "gamers" and play a lot better and different in real game situations than they do in practice. There is no good excuse for not giving Rudduck or anyone else a chance to play QB this year. Without a doubt the most ridiculous, idiotic thing I have seen in college sports in a long time. JVB's QB numbers this season are simply embarrasing and horrible...and Captain just kept on banging his head against the wall and kept pi##ing into the wind thinking things would improve. PATHETIC. Adapt or die....this program is dying.

My guess is Rudock is 4th team. KF is usually logical, play calling aside, so after a year and a half, the staff doesn't think Rudock is the "guy". The battle is between Sokol and beathard both red shirted, so why put in your fourth team QB. Next year comes the kid from Texas to train up, so still 4th team. I look at this as a message from the staff they have no confidence in you. If this is the case then I'd transfer if I wanted to play. If Rudock transferrs at either semester or after Spring ball, we will all go "Now I get it"

Kid could be on Mt. Rushmore

Nice picture of Beathard...does he ever take off his helmet? Much be his signature move. For some reason I'm not really buying he's passed up JR. It was be very surprising. Ferentz said he doesn't believe a QB playing in garbage time is real experience and it's overrated, that's why he didn't put JR in the games. The reach on this board never gets boring.

Latest posts