interesting discussion

redhawk55

Banned
on a call in show, is that Beathard seperated himself from Sokol and Rudock. and thats the resaon why he did not take any snaps this season
if true. no need to burn a RS year for some meaningless snaps

on a call in show, is that Beathard seperated himself from Sokol and Rudock. and thats the resaon why he did not take any snaps this season

See also we landed on the moon.

Serious question: he doesn't pronounce his name as BEAT HARD, does he?

Because if he does, that's a Solid Verbal Name of the Year.

It's too bad we can't attach mp3's on these posts, because I took one of redhawk55's stat-laden posts and put it in AT&T's text-to-speech engine, with a British accent.

It is amazing, mesmerizing, and psychedelic.

Dude has good hair.
7962849.jpeg

He could be Dan Marino. If Davis is back we're f***ed

Ok, I'll admit I don't understand this this whole theory. Two players you are redshirting may practice better than your current back-up so you don't play your back-up in deference to that? That makes no sense. You've got nothing to lose by playing Rudock because given the chance he might be better than he practices. I don't buy this theory. He didn't play Rudock because he wanted to give JVB every chance to improve after he changed coordinators coming in to his senior season. I don't think it had anything to do with Rudock's ability.

If the same coach (KF) who said that JVB was our best option then I don't trust their analysis on any other QB. A monkey with a broken hand could have put up stats superior to what Vandenberg did.

If he truly was our best option, then the future will be more dire than most of us already think it will be.

Maybe Rudock and Ferentz had a falling out earlier and Rudock said he was transferring at the end of the season.

You be the coach.

Latest posts