Insight Bowl Game Thread

Look at the emotion when they score or make a big play. I've wondered where that has been ALL F'n year for us. If you can't get jacked up to play in the Big 10 or against a top 15 opponent in a bowl game you have no F'n business playing football....period.

The players follow the lead of poker-faced KF.

Look at the emotion when they score or make a big play. I've wondered where that has been ALL F'n year for us. If you can't get jacked up to play in the Big 10 or against a top 15 opponent in a bowl game you have no F'n business playing football....period.

While I don't think our guys are lifeless in this regard, there were those comments at the end of the season about how nobody seems to be having fun. Which, in part, can probably be tied to Ferentz's NFL mentality of doing things.

While I don't think our guys are lifeless in this regard, there were those comments at the end of the season about how nobody seems to be having fun. Which, in part, can probably be tied to Ferentz's NFL mentality of doing things.

I wish Clayborn had an NFL mentality right about now.

Every time I see the cap one bowl game highlight. I still scream time out time out. It like I have tourette syndrome.

G'night, lady and gentlemen. This one is over and I'm heading up to bed.

You know what REALLY pi$$3s me off? Our fat cap, suck@$$ defense is gonna waste a brilliant game by Coker.

Ah yes...the old Northwestern throw into coverage play.

Ballgame.

Well done, KF. Winkiller.

Latest posts