Injuries?

Cran

So what's the story on the injuries from last night? I couldn't hear the TV if/when they gave updates? Dace looked to be pretty severe is he done for the year? I feel terrible for him especially with the year he was having. Will Greenwood and Sandeman be back?

I'm wondering about Adam Robinson's status, as well as Greenwood and Dace. Tough game. Hard fought. Glad the Hawks gutted it out, and got the W. This team has character and heart. Fun to watch.

Dace had a break so yeah, out for the year. I thought I heard on the radio last night that Greenwood isn't nearly as bad as thought. Maybe a mild concussion and will be back next week? Sandeman don't know about..

From what I have been reading is that Kirk said Dace has a broken bone in his foot but he's opptimistic he can recovery in a couple of weeks.

I also heard that they thought Dace may only miss a couple of games, remember lineman don't have to make sharp cuts line a running back or qb.so it's possible he could recover quicker...hope,hope,hope

Richardson's injury hurts, but Rieff and Vandevelde are solid Big Ten guards. Doering should be able to provide some depth there too. Really hope we get Dace back though. He's having an All-America season!!

I think Sandeman is one one of the best punt returners we have. That could come back to bite us Hope all get well soon.

Someone kept insisting Robinson was injured, and on CRUTCHES! So what is that about? I haven't heard anything and don't remember seeing anything during the game. Did they get the player wrong, the person that told me this?

Someone kept insisting Robinson was injured, and on CRUTCHES! So what is that about? I haven't heard anything and don't remember seeing anything during the game. Did they get the player wrong, the person that told me this?

Ya someone rolled up on ARobs' ankle. He was in a boot and on crutches last nite. But he seemed optimistic that he would be okay for next week. I'm skeptical...but always am regarding injuries.

Latest posts