Initial drive (Misc Iowa/Indiana thread?)

I am worried until Iowa can put a little distance on the scoreboard! We need to run, run, run the ball and then play action pass.

I really hate that f'n song Indiana's band plays EVERY TIME they get a first down. Stems from a game at Kinnick when I sat about 2 rows behind the visiting band in the North endzone...

Nice! Great to see the ape known as Lynch is already acting like a d-bag. I can't F'n stand that guy! His antics last year in IC were beyond ridiculous.

Barring injury, and I know that is asking alot with this team. But, Iowa should be in good hands a rb next year if all are healthy. A healthy Hampton, Robinson and Coker.....Very Solid!

Indiana playing bend but don't break when they SUCK.

We should win this game, but it is frustrating when time after time we make bad teams look a lot better than they really are.

Man, questionable play call to begin with (fade after fade after fade) but then Stanzi making it worse with horrible throws.

Why does it look like we're tackling Jerome Bettis? After last week when our tackling was very good, this is discouraging.

Latest posts