Indiana writer does not have Gatens on 1st or 2nd All B1G

He's probably just overjoyed that he didn't have to write about Tom Crean being fired. Or, having to write about Indiana football, the thankless job that is.

Terry Hutchins has always had Iowa basketball at the furthest reach of his basketball radar. He'll never get over Luke Recker being at Iowa. As usual, he was wrong about Gatens, but to be honest, I'm surprised he named him at all.

The media came thru for Matt,putting him on 2nd team. It is the coaches that I am disgusted with...they watch the game tapes and they did not see his defense? BS!

I was a bit surprised that Hummel made it,but I guess I should not be...all true bb players must come from Indiana,Mich or Ohio..I guess.

The media came thru for Matt,putting him on 2nd team. It is the coaches that I am disgusted with...they watch the game tapes and they did not see his defense? BS!

I was a bit surprised that Hummel made it,but I guess I should not be...all true bb players must come from Indiana,Mich or Ohio..I guess.

I thought Hummel would get on there. In Top 5 in points, rebs in B1G. Fought through a lot. More of a lifetime achievement - which is why I am frustrated with the coaches for not putting Matt on 2nd team for the same sort of reasons.

Are we putting too much weight on a three game stretch? How does Matty compare season long to those above him? He was 1st Team All-American for a couple games there!!

Latest posts