Indiana vs iowa

Hey Petras, Jake Christensen called, he wishing you luck as you seek to break his low passing percentage record.
Just got home from the game and I said the same thing to a fellow fan. Petras is becoming the new Jake 2.0. I'm becoming concerned about his play, he is jumpy and the slightest breakdown on a play and he's throwing the ball like it's a hot potato. I saw way too much indecision today and almost panic. He had several plays where all he had to do was gather and make an accurate throw for a touchdown and he rushed each and every one. Honestly he looked better last year. He has been "coached up" I see and is afraid to throw the ball. I had a lot confidence that Petras was the man but now I don't know. And of course coach didn't play the backup on any series even with minutes left in the game. My only criticism or Brian's game calling was way too many exotics in the same series otherwise he called a good game. Defense was amazing. Your gonna see a lot of players who were good last year in empty stadiums struggle this year. Live crowds like today change games.

I thought Spence had a very nice game

His personal game management followed the coaches plan quite nicely

He would run the game clock down to below one second sometimes

If you are behind, the game clock is a formidable opponent

First game of the season and an embarrassing ass-kicking for the pitiful hoosiers

How many dropped passes were there, 6-7 right in the receivers hands

If anything, Spence needs to take a little speed of the ball

Tory Taylor needs to adjust his punts a trifle, keeping the punts out of the end zone

Last season he was devastating:

18 of 40 punts inside the 20 and nine inside the 10, with one touchback

It's All Good