Indiana post game celebration

Did Lookingbill replace Bowen in the coaching staff? ;)

I think he meant to say, "did you see the look on 'the tall white kid from Iowa who hustles his *** off'". I think McCabe is the heir apparent to that role on this team.

What is the "so proud" moment that keeps popping up? I'm assuming this comes from a post-game interview with Fran. If so, does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.

Go Hawks

Good drugs or crown royal makes me see Lookingbill...when it was really Bowen...thanks for pointing that out oh great stormin

What is the "so proud" moment that keeps popping up? I'm assuming this comes from a post-game interview with Fran. If so, does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance.

Go Hawks

They're referring to Paul Rhoads' postgame celebration after beating Nebraska in Lincoln last year.

When we going thru the process of hiring a new coach Jon made the comment that we had lost a whole generation of hawk fans due to the lack of success of the Iowa Basketball program. I can tell you from experience that the magic is coming back! My 11 year old son and my 9 year old daughter are now asking me "When is the next Iowa Basketball game?" Iowa Basketball is fun to watch again and Fran's enthusiasum is the driving force behind this resurgence. I really believe the Badgers are going to get a heck of a game from these Hawkeye's Wednesday night. Go get'em Hawks!!!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

When we going thru the process of hiring a new coach Jon made the comment that we had lost a whole generation of hawk fans due to the lack of success of the Iowa Basketball program. I can tell you from experience that the magic is coming back! My 11 year old son and my 9 year old daughter are now asking me "When is the next Iowa Basketball game?" Iowa Basketball is fun to watch again and Fran's enthusiasum is the driving force behind this resurgence. I really believe the Badgers are going to get a heck of a game from these Hawkeye's Wednesday night. Go get'em Hawks!!!

rwtsracefan(Dan Wemett)

They don't call him White Magic for nothin!