Indiana match

Great work talkin hawks i like leaving marion gambrall and lofthouse home, let them put midlands behind and get ready for tomorrow, really disapointed in kelly was begining to convince myself he would pull the upset tomorrow and give molinaro a run, but after tonight it makes me think we may not be as far along at 149 as kellys performance at midlands had me hoping we were

Really? You got to be kidding me! Thanks.

I wrote he would get the upset tomorow and give molinaro a run, meaning he woild upset #2 parks and then at the end of the month in happy valley he would challenge for the top spot in the big ten, perhaps the nation.

Great work talkin hawks i like leaving marion gambrall and lofthouse home, let them put midlands behind and get ready for tomorrow, really disapointed in kelly was begining to convince myself he would pull the upset tomorrow and give molinaro a run, but after tonight it makes me think we may not be as far along at 149 as kellys performance at midlands had me hoping we were

I agree on Kelly. Everyone has been big on his tank, but he apparently didn't have enough in the 3rd to pull it out. Maybe this will light a fire for tomorrow.

Overall pretty disappointing. Ironside was upset with a lot of the guys because they were getting a chance with the starters resting but they didn't take advantage of it. McDonough, Ramos and Evans were impressive by the sounds of it. Everyone else; not so much.

Kelly still seems to be our best option at the weight. From what it sounds like, he's more of a grinder rather than an extremely gifted athlete. This means he'll need to get use to the weight for him to use his cardio as an advantage. He's only a week into the weight, it'll come along nicely in March.

I think he gives us a NQ at 149 he can also wrestle close which could limit bonus in the big duals (minny, PSU, natl duals) and lets face it after molinaro grajales and ness 149 in the big ten is wide open if he can place top 5 in big tens and get a decent draw in st louis he can add some points that were missing at 149 last year in both the conference and team race. He did place at midlands which is not easy task, so im giving him the benefit of the doubt

...he's more of a grinder rather than an extremely gifted athlete.

that's definitely true. I hope no one ever put him molinaros league after.a.fifth place midlands finish. hes a really good looking freshman who's shown hes willing to put the work in to get better. he can get us some points at the end of this season and be a future aa.

Latest posts