Inconsequential, yet annoying

You can't please all of the people all of the time. Someone complains when not enough people go to the games, someone complains about the way enthusiastic fans do show up for the games.

Don't mind the teletubbies. It shows that CHA has a pulse and a sense of humor, something that wasn't readily apparent the past three years.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. Someone complains when not enough people go to the games, someone complains about the way enthusiastic fans do show up for the games.

That's what I was thinking. I don't care if you come dressed as care bears or smurfs as long as you're pumping energy into the student section. And those teletubby guys have been doing a great job of doing that.

The students were great yesterday and teletubbies are in the house across the country in student sections. I certainly would have been fine with not seeing Captain America run the big head Fran around CHA wearing spandex tights, but the dude is obviously a rabid Hawk fan and I appreciate his enthusiasm. Yesterday's environment was awesome and personally, I could care less what the students want to dress up as, as long as they show up.

I hastily said "no" earlier, but something just occurred to me...was it that there "gay" one? Not sure which of 'em's the homo, but that sumbitch needs to be kicked out! If'n he was there...:mad:

The students were great yesterday and teletubbies are in the house across the country in student sections. I certainly would have been fine with not seeing Captain America run the big head Fran around CHA wearing spandex tights, but the dude is obviously a rabid Hawk fan and I appreciate his enthusiasm. Yesterday's environment was awesome and personally, I could care less what the students want to dress up as, as long as they show up.

That was Awesome!

I hastily said "no" earlier, but something just occurred to me...was it that there "gay" one? Not sure which of 'em's the homo, but that sumbitch needs to be kicked out! If'n he was there...:mad:

On TV it's the one that wears purple <gasps of surprise fill the room>. Don't recall seeing that one at the game.

I love the costumes. I saw a couple students in 70's running gear about to rush the court. Maybe we can actually differentiate ourselves from other student sections by wearing the most obnoxious & annoying costumes.

What do the teletubbies have to do with anything? Goin to a basketball game dressed like a teletubbie is like going to a comedy club dressed like an 18th century whaler.

I say keep the teletubbies and add more Star Wars characters... I could use a few jedi's and Princess Leah attending the games. Keep it up student section... about time you get the mojo going. Make us middle aged fellas jealous of the fun you are having!

Heck... keep Elvis (spotted), the farm boy/suspenders group (spotted), and add the Blues Brothers, maybe some Coneheads, or Cornheads, Some Carver Crazies, whatever... fuel the future teams, make this a party!

The ESPN guys were wondering how Captain America got a ticket for the student section. They said he looked to be at least 50 years old. Grad student ?

Latest posts