In 11 years, Gary Barta has delivered 2 NCAA wins to Iowa fans

I would have had no problem yelling it. I haven't been near the man since the 2009 season/ 2010 Outback Bowl. I didn't have any reason to yell at him then. What a difference 8 months eventually made.

It wouldn't help. He is already out of touch. I'm leaning toward something being in it for him.

He hasn't had a single top notch hire since he has seen here...
Im with you in that I hate Barta with a passion, but Rick Heller is an unbelievably good baseball coach that has turned the program around.

I agree with any and all Barta hate, but I had to speak up for Heller. Especially him having to work under the biggest douche bag in the B1G.

at an Iowa football game last fall, I was at a tailgate by the dental lot. I saw Barta driving a golf cart down the street coming my way. I was very tempted to yell.."go f-yourself Barta" as he passed, but I bit my tongue.

Out of curiosity was the golf cart minted in 24k gold?

ZpG0G.gif

miss-me-gif-2.gif

At least it keeps things in the windshield...instead of quietly stashed away like Fran's extension.

You always have the option not to read.
I agree with what you said! I was laughing..HONEST.NOW we agree to a degree about his boss.The President Bruce H. E- mail address pleese.Let us let him know.Does he sleep on the clock?e-mail address pleese.

Why do you have a problem with me listing his job performance, again? Did the OP contain anything other than fact?
Misunderstanding! I do not.Want to get the Boss? BruceH. e-mail address and ask him a few questions.Does he take cat naps on job? Barta the symptom not the source of problem. My Modest opinion.Go Hawks tonight.

Misunderstanding! I do not.Want to get the Boss? BruceH. e-mail address and ask him a few questions.Does he take cat naps on job? Barta the symptom not the source of problem. My Modest opinion.Go Hawks tonight.
Just saw on above TEXT the ad's possible boss e-mail address.While drinking will ask questions. With patience yes and a Rolling Rock in free hand.BruceH.hello from the Iowa Surfer that is me.What is extension based on?......