imported_ username

PTHawk

My username "PTHawk" was imported from the other site. Now I'm listed as "imported_PTHawk". Can I just have my PTHawk back?

There have been issues with this, I am not 100% on the fix. I will talk to Jon about this. I had the same issue, as well.

I think we will be able to change this...just give us a day or two to take care of some of the other wrinkles and I will get on it.

I had the problem also... Both users appear to be in the system- "imported_NAME" and plain old "NAME".

I got mine to work by doing a password request. I logged in under "imported..." and changed the e-mail address, then was able to use my normal ID.

---From my past life, whomever imported the user ID's did so twice - the first time incorrectly, then correctly the 2nd time - but without emptying the table first.
Search for all "import" and delete them.

Last edited:
Hmm... I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got on here in time before the glitches hit. I didn't try to import, I just created a new user and it worked out for me.

If you would like for me to change your username that has imported in the front of it, please email me the email address you want associated with the username (which will be the name, less the imported) and the password you want. Please make the SUBJECT line of the email read: IMPORTED

shoot him an email fellas as its hard for jon to remember what he has and doesn't have to do on every board. either way its hard to get a hold of him but keep trying and he'll get it done

Done...sorry for the delay...I have changed all of the imported's that people emailed me about. If you want yours changed, let me know and I can fix it...please send me an email with only the word 'IMPORTED" in the subject line

Latest posts