Immediate transfer available. Time for Fran to take one.

Apples and oranges. I don't see why we would want to penalize players for graduating early although I'm sure the NCAA will figure out a way to justify it when the bluebloods put enough pressure on it because lesser known programs are able to reload their rosters in a similar fashion to the big name players.

but it it is ok to punish someone who just believes they made the wrong decision about which school to go to? Plus I would like to see how many of these students end up graduating from grad school. It is a loop hole that is being exploited.

I have no problem with it if the right guy is available. This isn't the right guy.

Side Note - It's not like Fran can just tell the guy he's coming to Iowa...may be others interested.

I don't think it is so much about Fran wanting to do it the right way, it is more about the player wanting to come here.

I did a little looking around this afternoon. I have not been able to find a single example of a fifth year grad transfer who has received a masters degree. Can anyone provide an example?

I did a little looking around this afternoon. I have not been able to find a single example of a fifth year grad transfer who has received a masters degree. Can anyone provide an example?

Jeramiah Masoli was able to fulfill his lifelong dream of getting his masters in Parks and Recreation management at Ole Miss after being kicked off Oregon's football team. Whenever God closes a door, he opens a window.

I think we stay the course. Recruit the best of young players, keep them 4 years and develope them. Will pay off in the long run. 4 years does not build a program.

So,
Back-to-back-to-back NCAA appearances
1 Big 12 Tournament Championship
National Media Exposure
NBA execs calling for your head coach.
Top 10 finish in the polls
Top 5 Seed in the tournament

Doesn't build a program?

Latest posts