I'm so screwed

dagdaj

Wife is in IC for son's fraternity "mom's weekend"
Ive been drinking cheap vodka and watching CC highlights on YT. Then she texts me that half the women's team just walked into the bar they're at.

Now im watching the 2017 Big 10 in 60 Iowa/OSU game i have saved on YTTV.

The spring game is tomorrow. And thats when i start thinking "this year will be different".

I hate my life.

His mom not so much… sorry also drinking

Wanna see the pics my wife took of CC and Hannah in Coa? Smash the like and follow button for more.

When i sober up i'll try to post them. I only learned how to post pics a few days ago.

F me. She went to UNI. She can have Kurt Warner. Even though i used to have his cell #. I wanna say i was in the same bar as CC.

FML.

I am sorry. I really tried to follow all that. I just got lost. Does your wife know CC?

Wife is in IC for son's fraternity "mom's weekend"
Ive been drinking cheap vodka and watching CC highlights on YT. Then she texts me that half the women's team just walked into the bar they're at.

Now im watching the 2017 Big 10 in 60 Iowa/OSU game i have saved on YTTV.

The spring game is tomorrow. And thats when i start thinking "this year will be different".

I hate my life.

I would think the "mom's weekend" at a fraternity would make you a little nervous!

Wanna see the pics my wife took of CC and Hannah in Coa? Smash the like and follow button for more.

When i sober up i'll try to post them. I only learned how to post pics a few days ago.

F me. She went to UNI. She can have Kurt Warner. Even though i used to have his cell #. I wanna say i was in the same bar as CC.

FML.

Kurt Warner showed up at my wife's and her roommates party once at UNI.

Kurt Warner showed up at my wife's and her roommates party once at UNI.

I believe the guy is a everything people romanticize about him.
I bumped into him a fair amount working in sports radio in DSM.
We had him on the air infrequently during the NFL Europe era and regularly during the NFL runup when he was a backup and even might not be on the roster.

We had him on the air the day before Trent Green went down. He came on a few times early in that season. But outright simply said "Guys, this is crazy. I've got so little time and control, I won't be able to keep coming on. Don't call me. But I will call you, I promise".

True to his word, he called once during the playoffs. And once in between the playoffs and the SB. Probably the one day he had to himself those entire two weeks.

Latest posts