Im Not Done With Angel, And I'm Bringing It Over Here.

Then there's Hernandez, who should be a Wal Mart greeter because he's bad at all the above.

Yet he's had a job in the game for thirty years. Somethings defy logic.
And yet he still sued MLB for racial discrimination a couple of years ago, even tho he's the worst at his job.

I hereby nominate you as serious Hawk fan of the year....driving from NW Iowa to eastern Iowa for winterish Saturday tilts etc. Well done.

Unless of course you pay off some college tuition as a few of those gold-laced tix might just end up in the dark-side after-market realm. ;)
I told my son if he lets our wrestling tickets go out of the family after I’m gone I’ll come back from the dead and terrorize his entire family 10 times worse than Poltergeist.

You and @Northside Hawk have the best material on this site bar none. Ain’t even close. You two should consider getting together and doing a podcast or radio show.
My roots are in radio/TV broadcasting, as I've stated many times on this board. I can remember Gary Dolphin, then the sports anchor at long defunct KDUB in Dubuque, coming to Hempstead High School in 1981 or so for one of those career day things. I would have been about a sophomore in high school.

Working at TCI in the 1990's one of the sales guys and I talked informally about putting a sports talk show on public access radio but discussions never got serious. But everyone in the business who does it for a living states unanimously that it's not as easy as it looks.

Ron Snyder, long time broadcasting professor at UNI, did a sports panel show for Local Origination TV for a couple years in the late 1990's with several of his students as panel members. I know we syndicated it on our Local Origination Channel in Dubuque.

Last edited:
I told my son if he lets our wrestling tickets go out of the family after I’m gone I’ll come back from the dead and terrorize his entire family 10 times worse than Poltergeist.
Just keep the crawling steak/maggots scene out of it. That combined with the rip the face apart hallucination are the scariest scenes in the movie.

Or is it the boy eating tree? Or the vortex that comes out of the wall? Or the human skulls in the mud pit? Or.......you get the idea.

And yet he still sued MLB for racial discrimination a couple of years ago, even tho he's the worst at his job.
He claimed his Hispanic heritage was preventing him from getting World Series assignments.

No Angel, it was your lack of competence. I've seen you blow more plays at first base in one game than some umps blow in a season.

Just keep the crawling steak/maggots scene out of it. That combined with the rip the face apart hallucination are the scariest scenes in the movie.

Or is it the boy eating tree? Or the vortex that comes out of the wall? Or the human skulls in the mud pit? Or.......you get the idea.
If he lets my wrestling tickets go all bets are off. I’ve warned him so it’s fair game.

I threaten inheritance manipulation on occasion.
I don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

When I die my kid will get whatever’s left in the fridge and enough gas to mow the lawn a couple times before the bank comes to pick up my house and car keys.

I don’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

When I die my kid will get whatever’s left in the fridge and enough gas to mow the lawn a couple times before the bank comes to pick up my house and car keys.
Well I am the epitome of “better to be lucky than good.”

She's also stated a comment on some African American site that she wouldn't go because "Biden didn't pick them in his bracker" or some paraphrase like that.

Such a bad reason. These kids don't know anything about the past. She could have said "I won't go because Biden is the last white man who dropped the n-bomb on the floor of the Senate." Or she could have said "I won't go because Biden said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle" or even "I won't go because Biden wanted to amend the Constitution to undo school desegregation efforts." Those would all be great reasons not to go.

Such a bad reason. These kids don't know anything about the past. She could have said "I won't go because Biden is the last white man who dropped the n-bomb on the floor of the Senate." Or she could have said "I won't go because Biden said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle" or even "I won't go because Biden wanted to amend the Constitution to undo school desegregation efforts." Those would all be great reasons not to go.
I'd like to know what gives her the right to walk her statement back but not the first lady.

Latest posts