I'M HEARING PHIL PARKER

anyone else? Thoughts? Reactions?

Here's my reax posted in another of what I'm sure will be a zillion Phil Parker/DC threads:

A very safe move by KF, so in that regard very much keeping with his approach to the game. But I will admit to being a bit disappointed that Kurt Ferets didn't step outside of himself a bit and inject some new blood and new ideas in the program. It does not change the fact he is getting stale.

still doesn't answer why it took them two months to do this announcement though, why keep extending the deadline so on and so forth.

YES!

I'm free

**** all of you and your syllables.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO KEEP THAT **** UP FOR AS LONG AS I DID?

I can't shake the feeling that this is sort of a lazy hire by KF. I was expecting, well at least hoping, for better. I, too, wonder why it took so long, unless someone told Iowa no after the Super Bowl.

But congrats to Phil Parker. Git er' done!

Real shocker, we have the chance for new blood and to get some excitement going, and we just shuffle around all the current coaches. I am sure this exact same thing will happen for the offense as well. I really hope Parker and Campbell are willing to bring some new wrinkles to the old schemes.

Two months for this announcement? Stubbornness leads to continued mediocrity. I don't get it, will he be another puppet? Bend and don't break, no chances?

Good news. Stability is critical in transformations of this sort.

I trust KF knows what he is doing.

Latest posts