I'm Disappointed!

MelroseHawkins

I'm pizzed & something's got to be done.

Seven games into the season & I haven't seen a damn glimpse of James Vandenburg's mom! :mad::(

I knew there was something missing from this season! Hopefully the TV crews can right the ship and get this corrected for the remaining games.

i'm guessing (unless she loves the attention) that she was a little embarrassed after the OSU game a couple years back, and has been laying low at the games or in a private box.

This really irks me too. I mean, they teased us two years ago showing her after almost every play and now...zippo. It just isn't right.

The poor woman is probably in hiding due to threads and comments like these...and I'm sorry to say I partake in every one of them... :eek:

The poor woman is probably in hiding due to threads and comments like these...and I'm sorry to say I partake in every one of them... :eek:
That's what I was thinking too. I'm sure all of our comments get back to her. She probably wears a disguise to the games.

Can't believe it took so long for a thread like this. C'mon missus V. It's all harmless admiration. Well, mostly.

mrsvand1.jpg

i'm guessing (unless she loves the attention) that she was a little embarrassed after the OSU game a couple years back, and has been laying low at the games or in a private box.

You said "private box"

Latest posts