I'm calling it now

pmchawk

Iowa will make the NCAA Tourney this year by winning the BTT. A team that goes 2-0 against an single oppenent tends to struggle in the 3rd match-up and often loses. So as long as we dont run into Wisconsin or PSU I like our chances.

;)

Iowa will make the NCAA Tourney this year by winning the BTT. A team that goes 2-0 against an single oppenent tends to struggle in the 3rd match-up and often loses. So as long as we dont run into Wisconsin or PSU I like our chances.

;)

actually pretty funny.

lol. haven't left work yet. but I don't drink. the reason - I just think I would be a mean drunk so I avoid alchool.

My favorite part of threads like this are when the serious people read it without contemplating that it could be a joke and go off on the OP. Awesome

Funny, I had to laugh when I read this. There comes a time when all you can do is laugh at yourselves a little bit. Good to see that some people haven't lost their sense of humor.

At which point the Hawks will have won 4 games in 4 days. This will provide momentum for a Sweet 16 run. I like your thinking. Lets Go Hawks!!

I predict that on Feb. 3rd 2010 the Iowa football program will sign Al Bundy from Polk High to a national letter of intent. Top that !

If Iowa does win 4 games in 4 days, that surely means Bob Bowlsby owes Steve Alford another contract extension.

If Iowa does win 4 games in 4 days, that surely means Bob Bowlsby owes Steve Alford another contract extension.

Well, as one of the .0003% of Hawk fans who wanted to keep Steve Alford when all of you jackals ran him off, I must say that I would agree wtih the OP if we still had Aflord. At the time you idiots ran him out of town, he was the winningest coach in BTT history. The guy was Mr. March, he always had the Hawks ready to play when it counted. How's Lick's record in the BTT?

Well, as one of the .0003% of Hawk fans who wanted to keep Steve Alford when all of you jackals ran him off, I must say that I would agree wtih the OP if we still had Aflord. At the time you idiots ran him out of town, he was the winningest coach in BTT history. The guy was Mr. March, he always had the Hawks ready to play when it counted. How's Lick's record in the BTT?

You mean he was Mr. early-part-of-March don't you?

The guy was Mr. March, he always had the Hawks ready to play when it counted. How's Lick's record in the BTT?

Except for the 2005/2006 NCAA Tournament appearances. Sprinkle in a couple of 1st round NIT losses too.

Alford did well in the BTT, but January and February were usually the great equalizer, as were any post-season after the BTT.

Latest posts