Illinois Reportedly Offers A 4th-Grader

Most crime in this nation occurs w males with below average IQ. Not low averarage but below average. A lot of that is caused by fetal alcohol damage.
No offense, but that is the most ridiculous and unscientific claim(s) I've heard in a long time.

No offense, but that is the most ridiculous and unscientific claim(s) I've heard in a long time.

Not offended, but yes it is correct. Look it up. The Canadians have done more more on this than the US. It is correct that most are committed in that IQ range and the major contribution to it is Fetal Alcohol. I know this as I'm heavily involved with adoptions. Fetal alcohol is a major problem in the adoption of older (non baby) kids. Anyway, that's why I know it. All crimes? Of course not. Fetal alcohol damages the impulse control region of the brain.

There are plenty of scholar articles on it, but here is one that is a synopsis.
http://www.come-over.to/FAS/zakreski.htm

Not going to argue about it. You can look it up yourself.

Not offended, but yes it is correct. Look it up. The Canadians have done more more on this than the US. It is correct that most are committed in that IQ range and the major contribution to it is Fetal Alcohol. I know this as I'm heavily involved with adoptions. Fetal alcohol is a major problem in the adoption of older (non baby) kids. Anyway, that's why I know it. All crimes? Of course not. Fetal alcohol damages the impulse control region of the brain.

There are plenty of scholar articles on it, but here is one that is a synopsis.
http://www.come-over.to/FAS/zakreski.htm

Not going to argue about it. You can look it up yourself.
I have looked it up. It's not based on crime, it's based on convictions. Big difference.
That being said, didn't realize everyone took an IQ test... It's shitty science.

A 4th Grader???

caMm6N8.jpg

Most crime in this nation occurs w males with below average IQ. Not low averarage but below average. A lot of that is caused by fetal alcohol damage. Since few low average people get bachelors degrees, below average isnt really possible. In that below average range (70 - 90 i q) the big issue is delayed gratification resulting in crime.

Below 70 the cause is oft genetic or birth trauma. But thise dont function well enough to be considered athletes.

The bigger issue is recruiting those not really capable of completing a degree. Obviously it isnt that simple w factors such as 2 parent households and local cultu re e but I think this is a part of it.

And your opinion is based on what research?

What I don't understand is how we're not hearing coaches speaking about UNC not getting punished. Are all college programs that dirty, that they'll stay silent?

Hard to say. From a coach's perspective, he/she has enough daily sh*t going on, rather than worry about UNC. But other ACC coaches? I mean, if this were going on at Michigan or Illinois, or Iowa or Ohio State, the conference would step in. But coaches?

Another factor for coaches would be, "There, but for the Grace of God, go I." Never rank on/laugh at another school when you know damn well it could happen at your own school.

Now, just wait for the NCAA to come up with an "age of consent" rule that restricts colleges from making offers until a certain age. And then there will be a feeding frenzy for kids like this on their birthday.

In this case, it sounds quite a bit like a PR move for the trainer.

Embarrassing. Delaney should make a phone call to Champaign.

Latest posts