Illinois next

Iceman

Funny at beginning of the season we probably all expected a win against Illinois.....but Bret had a big win against Wisconsin. Will be an interesting game for sure

Please Brett, run a fake punt again....it will probably work and would be worth another laugh. Actually, probably not, our special teams are good.

But, if the defense could run a fake play.....I'm quite sure it would fool our offense if that was possible. Maybe somehow they could fool our offense to running to the wrong end-zone. That would be quite the sight to see.

F Brett heads over to All You Can Eat Buffet, gains 30 more pounds, and comes up with 30 more plays to run while he is eating. Meanwhile, over at Big Brian's house he is getting ready to dive into his money bin Scrooge McDuck style.
D3NncwH.gif

Illinois could be primed for a huge letdown. I know Bret once played and (assistant) coached here but you know he expended a considerable amount of energy going into Madison and taking down Bucky.

Illinois could be primed for a huge letdown. I know Bret once played and (assistant) coached here but you know he expended a considerable amount of energy going into Madison and taking down Bucky.
No way to know how good Wisconsin is.
Wisconsin had 208 total yards of offense, 2 yards rushing for the whole game. Either Illinois defense is really good or Wisconsin is subscribing to the BF school of offense