Illinois next

Show me a guy making 70k with a wife and kids and a jerk of a boss and you'll see stress. KF....not really...nothing gum can't take care of.

Yes, this right here, give him two or three kids, a mortgage and two car payments.

Imagine being a dray manager at the Long Beach Port. Or manager of a McDonald's when you had two callouts and two church buses roll in 17 minutes before closing and you promised your fryer guy he could leave 10 minutes early so he can go get a stinkfinger from Mary Jane Rottencrotch. If Ferentz fucks up at his job, as long as it ain't for cause, the worst thing that could happen is Iowa loses some games and he gets fired and gets an 8 figure buyout. That poor bastard at McDonald's slips up and finds himself in a viral Twitter video and next thing you know he's unemployed, can't find any job because he's the guy who called Mary Beth from the church a rotten cunt on a viral video that was selectively edited, can't pay his mortgage, gets his car repo'ed, etc. Ferentz has not a single fucking iota of actual stress.

Yes, this right here, give him two or three kids, a mortgage and two car payments.

Imagine being a dray manager at the Long Beach Port. Or manager of a McDonald's when you had two callouts and two church buses roll in 17 minutes before closing and you promised your fryer guy he could leave 10 minutes early so he can go get a stinkfinger from Mary Jane Rottencrotch. If Ferentz fucks up at his job, as long as it ain't for cause, the worst thing that could happen is Iowa loses some games and he gets fired and gets an 8 figure buyout. That poor bastard at McDonald's slips up and finds himself in a viral Twitter video and next thing you know he's unemployed, can't find any job because he's the guy who called Mary Beth from the church a rotten cunt on a viral video that was selectively edited, can't pay his mortgage, gets his car repo'ed, etc. Ferentz has not a single fucking iota of actual stress.

Damn

DoubleDamn

Damn

DoubleDamn

One of my best friends from high school insists to this day that the worst, most stressful job he ever had was working the cash register in McDonald's in Valley West Mall on Black Friday 1995. This guy started there on the Tuesday before T-giving, got an hour of training (including watching the videos), watched someone run the register for two hours, ran a half dozen customers through himself, then they turned him loose on it on Black Friday. The guy said the line was so long he couldn't see the end of it. He didn't even make it an hour of dealing with the petulant American public before someone called him a "retard" and he just turned off the register, took off his nametag and hat and bounced, much to the chagrin of the customers. This guy was a lineman for a big power company in Virginia and now works for the VADOT and suspends himself on utility poles above I-95 in Virginia heat and humidity and he insists that McDonalds was waaaaaaay worse than being a lineman after a hurricane or his current job. That is why I picked the McDonald's example.

Nothing against Bielema or anything, I like him even though he left Iowa and found success elsewhere, but can someone explain to me how a man with access to a D-1 training table/dieticians and training facilities that are better than half the countries competing in the Olympics can be as fat as Mangino or Bielema?
He like food and drink. Beer man I'm guessing

Those who are attending. Not sure when the wind will die down but keep in mind the stadium is like a wind tunnel. It will be cold as well.

Funny at beginning of the season we probably all expected a win against Illinois.....but Bret had a big win against Wisconsin. Will be an interesting game for sure

My thinking has come around...I think the offense will continue to show improvement.. they may score 17 or 21 points against Illinois...that could be enough

I know it's not a look-alike thread, but I'm in a real exciting meeting about House File 802 which tells me that I'm not supposed to teach anything racist or sexist and I'm bored out of my mind. I'm a friggin' math teacher. Seriously.

Anyway, they haven't said anything about fat people, so...

View attachment 9343

View attachment 9344

View attachment 9345

When I first tried to upload Bert's picture, I got this message.

View attachment 9346
I have a new nickname for Bret

Burp Bielema

...or on a cattle scale like that had to do in the day View attachment 9348with the cyclone HWT Chris Taylor.....
He wrestled at like 425 or therabouts. Won bronze at the same Olympic games that his college teammate Dan Gable won gold.

He was briefly a professional wrestler, put on even more weight, and never made it to age 30. His heart couldn't take it.