Illinois - Iowa Game Thread

Seeing Brian/Kirk balling their eyes out…makes me feel a little guilty for all the criticism.
Reminder: They and they alone are responsible for this situation. If Kirk hadn't needlessly promoted Brian to a position he wasn't qualified for. None of this would have happened.

Brian should still be the O-Line coach. But because his father needs complete control over the offense he was elevated as a yesman in spite of state nepotism laws.

Seeing Brian/Kirk balling their eyes out…makes me feel a little guilty for all the criticism.
Let's not get too caught up in the emotion of the moment. Do NOT wanna keep playing with this fire for a 3rd year in a row.o_O

Makes me think Kirk isn’t telling us something… I hope he doesn’t retire, but understand this might be perfect storm for it to actually happen

The team with the worst offense in the history of football is 9-2, and should be 10-1. That's not easy to do.

Makes me think Kirk isn’t telling us something… I hope he doesn’t retire, but understand this might be perfect storm for it to actually happen
Oh, I've thought that since before season and, after Bri's firing, would be shocked that he doesn't.

Latest posts